Tuesday, April 5, 2011

well hey, there. it's my introduction(:

Well, hey!
My name is Kristin and I'm one half of LoveUsAlot! The other half is my wonderful friend Julia who will write her own introduction blog so you can learn a little about her, too!

So, I'm supposed to write a little something about me to sortof explain who we (LoveUsAlot) are and maybe a little about who I am too. who knows.

Well. I’m not sure exactly where to start, SO I’ll start at the beginning. I think. Julia and I met because we live on the same floor at college. People constantly ask us if we're roommates or if we're going to be roommates next year (because we're planning on living on the same floor again) but, we're not. We would most definitely kill each other. AND our room would look like hollister and walt disney threw up after eating a disco ball with sprinkles. yeah. THAT obnoxious. Julia is one of my favorite people ever. She can always make me laugh, and we have a weird connection. We say we have the same brain sometimes. We’re going places(: anyway. We have a lot of fun just hanging out and being ridiculous and we think that other people might enjoy watching us be ridiculous together as well. i don't really know what we are. but that's pretty much the sotry of we. Or of us. (that’s funny if you’ve watched our introduction video- which I strongly suggest doing. i also promote subscribing to us on youtube! our channel is: http://www.youtube.com/user/LuvUsAlot?feature=mhum) anyway. Some of our favorite things are facebooking, making people laugh, and getting caught in the most awkward situations. Well. Okay.. that’s not really a favorite; it just happens all too often. That’s a little about us: LoveUsAlot. Which. You should. You should love us a lot. Because we’re great(;

Next, I’ll explain me a little(: I’m Kristin. I’m from a tiny town in South Dakota. I’m an only child. I’m a contemporary media journalism major with emphases in public relations and electronic media. I plan to pursue a career in the news broadcasting field. A few campus organizations I’m involved in include cheerleading, campus news, campus radio, and Lost And Found (a phenomenal non-profit started by one of my closest, dearest, best friends in the entire world. Everyone reading this needs to check it out. The facebook page link is:  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21981945475 and I’m positive that the founder, DJ, would be more than willing to talk to anyone interested in it.)
Anyway; other important things in my life are my friends and my family. I would do anything to make them smile(: this is NOT a cheesy blog. It just won’t be. But, it’s true. My family is made up of (think cheesy kindergarten diagram, please) my mom, her boyfriend, my grandparents, and my awesome dog Tyra. (I’ll add some pictures soon) They are all wonderful and I love them to death(:
I love having fun wherever I am, whoever I’m with, no matter what people think of me(:

Fun facts:
-my favorite colors are orange, lime green, hot pink, and electric blue.
-I still love ‘90s music like LFO and Britney Spears.
-I love grilled cheese sandwiches, post-its, and laughing too loud; I don’t like tomatoes, love handles, or styrofoam.
-I listen to legitly every genre of music; don’t judge me(:
-I love things that smell like coconut though the texture of real coconut kinda freaks me out. I have an obsession with textures. It’s a huge deal. Ask me about it sometime, I can talk about it for hours.
-college basketball sortof takes over my life. I bleed tarheel blue. I’m also an intense cowboys fan(:
-sometimes I say inappropriate things. I just do. I’ll never actually want to punch a baby. But I’ll say it. I promise.
-swimming is my favorite!
-I was in FCCLA in high school and I miss it way more than I should.
-I think pearls are pretty.
-stumbleupon and facebook keep me from doing homework more than anything; and I love it.
-I have this weird inability to touch my bellybutton or have anyone else touch it. I don’t understand it- it just bothers me.
-oompa loompas are one of my biggest fears along with not being successful and having ugly children.
-I HATE when people press the crosswalk button and stop the cars when they don’t need to. Also, I think everyone should just ALWAYS walk on THEIR right side of the sidewalk/hallway. Like how we drive. Simplifies everything, I think.
-I shop. A lot. Especially for shoes. More than I should. Especially for a college student. Oops.
-I like to golf a lot. I’m not very good, but its lots of fun(:
-I love the movies Stranger Than Fiction, Rent, Step Brothers, and Law Abiding Citizen.
-I like lists, but, this blog is getting kindof long. It’s not okay. Don’t want to be boring. SO:
I hope you had fun reading this. There’s much, much, much more to come; so.. GET READY FOLKS!(: I’m sure this blog is NOT going to be all words. If I see funny videos or pictures or whatever that you might like, I’ll definitely put it on here(: this is just a little time-filler. Not that I need more. I just like stuff like this(: so. Yes! It is officially 2:34 in the morning. This blog is over(;




oh, and ps. one more time: WATCH OUR VIDEOS AND SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE and FOLLOW BOTH JULIA AND I ON TWITTER!(:
our youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/LuvUsAlot?feature=mhum
Julia's Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/jjulliaaa
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/14kristinnicole

No comments:

Post a Comment