Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Explaining my husbands!

Soooo Kristin mentioned this in one of our videos and I thought it was something thats extremely important to understanding me, so I'll explain my husbands.  I am a pretty big creep when it comes to famous guys that are attractive, especially when they are really talented *cough* Tom Brady *cough cough*
So I talk about these guys, and call them my husbands, I know that we aren't married now, nor will we ever actually get married however I still like to call them my husbands.  People judge me for it including some of my best friends, but thats totally okay because I love my husbands, wayyyyy too much.
Just to give you an idea, I'll give you an idea of some of these husbands

  • Tom Brady
  • Brett Gardner
  • Phil Hughes
  • Roger Federer 
  • Andy Murray
  • Taylor Lautner
  • Daniel Radcliffe
  • Joe Jonas
  • Chace Crawford
  • Tyler Hansbrough
  • Ben Hansbrough
  • Tyler Zeller
  • Garrett Nickelsen
  • Joe Manganiello
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Brad Pitt
  • Matt Lanter
Yeah soo as you can see I have quite a few husbands, and thats just a list of the ones that I can remember, ridiculous? probably but I'm 159.97 percent okay with it.
That's all I have to say right now
luv ya lots!
Julia

1 comment: