Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Julia's Introduction!

Soo I'm Julia, and I'm one half of LoveUsAlot, the other half is my sort of wonderful friend named Kristin.
Well I'm supposed to be writing an introduction to myself, and sort of my point of view from LoveUsAlot so I'll tell you how this all started.  Kristin and I went through some severe separation problems this spring break because we live super far apart when we aren't in dorms.  So this was the first time since we became legit friends that we weren't able to scream down the hall to figure out what to wear  on the weekends.  Then I was on facebook one day and I wanted to tell her something but i had to show her a magazine to make the story make sense.  I was mad because I knew I would forget this story by time spring break was over so I decided to make a video to her, then we made videos to each other for the rest of the week, so take this note for people in long distance friendships, make lots of videos to each other.  They are completely ridiculous and people will hate on you for doing it but as long as you're having fun then whatever they say doesn't matter at all! Besides if people are taking the time to hate on you then they obviously spent the time watching your videos so they've got to be at least sort of entertaining.
Anyway so me and Kristin are freshmen in college, and first semester we knew each other but we didn't really hang out.  Then second semester we started to hang out a lot and realized that we're really dumb, funny,  obnoxious, and completely ridiculous when we're together.  As she said we can't live together next year because we'll probably kill each other and that would just be sad for the entire world to lose 1 half of the people that it loves a lot.
So now onto much more important stuff, as in the stuff about me.  I'm Julia and I'm from Staten Island Ny, so kinda the opposite of Kristin being from a tiny town but we're really similar. So I'm a double major in Political Science and Contemporary Media and Journalism with an emphasis in Journalism.  I want to go to law school after college, so that's what I want to do with my life, pretty much wanna be like a brunette version of legally blonde.  Cheesy and ridiculous? probably but I'm totally ok with that :)
ok so now onto the fun things about my life, I'm a total girly girl except for a few things the big things are baseball and basketball.  I'm absolutely OBSESSED with the New York Yankees, as in I read yankee blogs, watch almost every game, and I check stats all the time.  People always tell me blah blah blah they have the highest payroll, you're a bandwagon fan, you don't actually care about baseball or know anything about it.  That's probably the most annoying thing that people say about me, because it totally annoys me because its not true at all.
So random facts about Julia

  • I'm obsessed with Brett Gardner, who is the left fielder of the Yankees so if you don't know him then go google and become a fan of his life hes pretty amazing
  • I love love love the Boston Celtics, and I'm insanely excited for the future of Rajon Rondo
  • My 8 homepages on google chrome are facebook, textsfromlastnight, riveraveblues, espn, cnn, perezhilton, and the ny times.  That pretty sums up whats most important to me.
  • I'm a huge Harry Potter nerd, not that huge that i dress up for the midnight releases of books but I do go to the midnight releases of them...oops.
  • I hate wearing sweatpants when its remotely nice out, as soon as its spring I just want to wear dresses everyday. 
  • I am a really messy person in most of the things that I do except for my itunes, my itunes has to be perfectly organized as in all of the artists have to be spelled the correct way.  You know when certain artists are spelled differently so they look weird, yeah that drives me absolutely crazy.
  • So now for the music, I am absolutely obsessed with cheesy pop music and I love to dance to ridiculous music.  Then theres the music I like to listen to thats just like chill kind of music kinda like the maine, cute is what we aim for, the script and thriving ivory.
  • People tell me that I'm kind of obsessive about everything because once I get into something i get really into it, like i can't just sort of like things.  
  • Things that people do really bother me like theyre usually little things but I just find them really irritating, but I'm a really tolerant person so I don't let it bother me usually.
  • I love bright colors so much I don't like wearing boring colors even during the winter which seems to bother people i dont know why though.
  • One of my favorite people EVER is Paris Hilton, she's just a fun girl and she's really quotable 
  • I can talk to anyone about pretty much anything because I kinda just like to talk
  • My favorite movies are pretty much legally blonde, the bring it on movies, mean girls, rent and the blind side.  I love a lot of movies though so I'm sure that I'm missing a bunch of the important ones
So that's pretty much all you need to know about me for now :)
So get ready to have a blast reading/watching the weird funny things that Kristin and I do!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment