Tuesday, April 12, 2011

textures.

Hey! So once upon a time, I posted a blog where I told you all that I have this weird obsession with textures. I’m sitting at a U. News rehearsal not doing what I’m supposed to, so I’m going to explain it now because I figured it’d be a good time. You’ll enjoy it (I hope).
Though I’m not sure why, since the beginning of my time as a living person, I have hated styrofoam and chalk. I just do. I hate them. I can’t touch them. It makes me sick to my stomach to even look at them. No clue why. It just does. The texture freaks me out. As I grew up, I discovered more things that I don’t like to touch, look at, or even eat. Some weird things I don’t like to touch (or even look at) include emery boards (you know, the nail file things), pumas (is that how you spell that? I think so?) stones (my mom used to use these things. gross), sponges (the real ones that come from the sea; not the fake ones like loofa’s, they’re fine), plywood, glass edges (like; raw edges? Does that make sense? If it doesn’t let me know.. I’ll put a picture or something on here), raw cotton (cotton balls aren’t THAT bad; but like, cotton from the plants before it’s been like.. “treated” you know?), polyester (I was born in 1992. Not 1962. I do NOT need to see “poly blend” on labels in Rue 21. It’s just unnecessary), twinkies (yeah. I the spongey-creamy mess? No thanks.) gummi worms (they’re delish, but they make my teeth hurt. I can’t bite them).
That’s the majority of my story about textures that are just awkward. If I think of any more, I’ll let you know.
Also: It rained today. I hate how rain smells. And fresh cut grass. Just thought you should know.
Ps. Watch this video.

 Jenna Marbles is hilarious and you’re a shiny popsicle fish. Watch it and make that joke make sense. Please?
BYE(:
--kristin nicole(:

No comments:

Post a Comment